Bill Hatcher 580 235 3388
6097 allentown rd., milton, fl. 32570
make checks payable to Bill Hatcher
and put Redline 325 in memo area
| ACCEPTING BIRDS UNTIL september 15TH
A new concept in one loft racing that gives you the breeder, total control of the birds on your team.
By paying the perch fee ONLY......you are racing. Just about every OLR in existance has a mandatory
Entry fee for your entire team. At Redline, all entries and categories are purely optional to you.
Makes no difference whether you enter any of the options or not, the end result is that your team will
be racing the complete series with twice a week training between races. You can choose to enter
any of the classes that exist such as average speed etec. before the first official race. You can enter
one bird or multiple birds, however you feel about your team AFTER training. You can choose to do
the weekly entries in the winner take all classes as your birds performances improve. All options are
designed to give the breeder choices as to WHERE to enter and WHEN to enter their birds.
Bottom line is, at the end of the series there will be the CHAMPIONS who outperformed the rest of
the field......complete with their photo and breeders photo. Whether those champions win any of
the Optional Classes............IS SECONDARY to PERFORMANCE AGAINST COMPETITION.
THE OVERALL WINNING CHAMPION BIRD...........may not even be entered in any classes but is
STILL THE OVERALL CHAMPION BIRD !!
* The 250.00 entry is for one bird or enter your whole team
* This is a regular 4 race series with training twice a week between each official race
* This race gives the breeder many options for entries. Enter 1 bird, your whole team, or none at all.
* Option 1) 100.00 avg. speed per bird, prior to official races starting. winner take all
* Option A) enter any bird or birds for this main prize class.....250.00 ea. Payout at 325 mi. station
prize list to be determined after entries received.
* Option 2) Grizzle Class champion bird....100.00 prior to official races starting. winner take all.
* Option 3) Champion Breeder: best avg. speed..3 bird team 200.00 entry 50/30/20
* each race: 25.00 and 50.00 class entries for top bird.....winner take all
100 mile final toss 150 mi first race 225 mi. 2nd race 275 mi. 3rd race 325 mi. final race
* Perch fees: 4 birds or less 125.00 5 birds or more..100.00
* Trackable GPS on the training truck * Video cameras on landing board and entry traps
* ACCEPTING BIRDS NOW TO september 15th.
* We will not alter any wing flight feathers on any birds for this race
* Breeders retain ownership of birds * IRS form for winnings of $600 or more
* By entering, breeders agree to all management decisions